Monday 17 March 2014



Happiness is the result of inner maturity. It depends on us alone, and requires patient work, carried out from day to day. Happiness must be built, and this requires time and effort. In the long term, happiness and unhappiness are therefore a way of being, or a life skill. (Matthieu Ricard.)


Today is Monday morning, a new week starts  today and I decide to make the most out of it. It is a sunny day, my beloved are all in good health, I stretch out and fix breakfast. I am about to enter my office but then I decide to water my garden before it gets too hot, I pet my dogs and then  share a coffee with a relative.

 

I start work  with the usual routine, check mails for about an hour and when I was at this, I  find a mail from a long-lost friend in Germany. I feel my heart flooded with this warm feeling I have whenever I hear from a friend I have not heard of for quite a while. How good to know she is doing fine, she lives in a caravan surrounded by the wind, flowers and birds. She is happy!!!!

 

After answering mails, I start the serious staff: prepare the sections of the Pronunciation course I am going to teach soon and delight at the idea of imagining the teacher trainees doing the different activities and sharing a good laugh together. I am happy !!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment